Services We Offer
- Pilates is a type of exercise which strengthens core muscles.
- Pilates is a type of low impact exercises and it is different than yoga, but many postures repeat in yoga.
- By retraining the core stability muscles in the tummy and spine it can prevent recurrence of injuries.
- It works on 8 principles - Breathing, Concentration, Control, Centering, Precision, Flow, Integrated Isolation and Routine.
It works through 5 key elements - Breathing, Centering, Rib-cage Placement, Shoulder Blade Placement and Head and Neck Position.
- Pilates suits all ages and fitness levels.
- It is beneficial for back pain sufferers, Runners, People with pain due to poor postures, women during antenatal and postnatal stage.