- ExcellentPhysio is founded by Shital Parikh in 2009.
- Qualified in 1996 with a Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy, Shital worked for a charitable trust in India for the first three years with multiple specialities, managing a team of 15 assistants. Shital obtained HCPC registration in 2003 and worked in musculoskeletal and community areas in the NHS. Since 2006, Shital has worked in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and also ran Back Care school, Acupuncture clinic, Pilates classes and Antenatal Classes for more than 3 years at Newham hospital.
- In 2009, Shital ventured out to set up an Any Qualified Provider service to Newham Care Commissioning Group and provided GP practice-based outpatient musculoskeletal physiotherapy clinics. Whilst leading the service for 10 years she had the opportunity of working with patients from different ethnic background and different challenges.
- Having moved to Watford, Shital now brings her experience and knowledge to her private practice, ExcellentPhysio clinic.
- Shital is passionate about physiotherapy and has always enjoyed working with patients to make them feel better.
- Shital has always believed in good communication and gentle approach as a key to success in treatment.
- Shital enjoys challenging herself and looking out for latest advances in Physiotherapy to treat patients effectively.
- Shital continues her professional development by undertaking specialist courses and training on a regular basis. She is currently training in Reflexology as means of pain management for her patients and also for yoga to improve flexibility in her patients.