Conditions We Treat
Tennis Elbow / Trigger Finger
- Tennis Elbow is a painful condition caused by using elbow.
- Pain is mainly felt at outer part of elbow.
- It is not only limited to athletes.
- Anyone can suffer from Tennis elbow if they perform a task repeatedly which involves lifting/carrying any object.
- It needs to be assessed by a therapist to be sure of Tennis Elbow.
- Sometimes there can be radiating pain from neck and shoulder down to elbow due to cervical spine or shoulder pathology.