Conditions We Treat
- Osteoarthritis is a disease commonly affect joints.
- It is also known as degenerative joint disease or commonly known as "Wear & Tear".
- It is one of most common type of arthritis in UK.
- The common symptoms can be Pain, Swelling, Inflammation, Stiffness in joints, cracking sound from joints and morning stiffness which eases with movement.
- It can occur most commonly in spine, knees, hands and hips.
- Regular exercises and advices from a therapist can help to ease symptoms.